Sunday, March 14, 2010

Great Scrapbooking/Paper Crafting Find!

Pin It

See what I found at Big Lots! This is called a "Paper Crafting Pack". It contains all kind of stickers, rhinestones, scrapbooking papers and other accents. And the prize??? TWO DOLLARS! Can you believe it? I hardly could, and they had quite a bit of it at my Big Lots a couple days ago. Today, they had an ad with the paper, and it was advertised in there. They had all different packs, it's packaged in a plastic bag, but by shaking stuff around, you can get a pretty good idea of what is in there.
Since I always LOVE a good deal and think I'm not the only one, I thought I'd share. This was in my pack:
3-D vacation-themed stickers. Very cute, I especially like the rubber flip-flops!

A box with 24 epoxy accents. Very cute, it looks like chipboard, but a little more shiny. And, I love the forest theme!

Shiny accents!

Pretty stickers and some text rub-ons.

And last, but not least, a scrap pack, 10 sheets of 12x12 patterned paper and accent punch outs. I took a picture of the back, where they show how to use it.
Oh, and there was also a pack of letter-shaped sticky notes in it, which I gave to my kids to play with, so that's not in the picture.
Not bad for $2, isn't it?!

Pin It

No comments: